Sunday, February 6

crass

crass  (krs)
adj. crass·er, crass·est
So crude and unrefined as to be lacking in discrimination and sensibility.

Oh, there can really be crass persons! I am saddened that I have become one of your victims Ms.C. No wonder your friends call you stone-- some times marmol. Either you cannot process feelings or you ma'am are downright insensitive. I remember how you were about to blow out of rage, incoherently mumbling words when your "presentation" did not go according to your perfect plan; justified rage, I agree. But for some karmic reason, you send those incriminating SMS to the very person you've been cursing for 2 hours straight. He might be a fairy, pompous bear of a person, but you know he was right. Ma'am, you have reduced him to a lowlife - scum of the society. And as you have plenty more times of mishap of this same gravity, I rest my case.

And why should I be any different than you guys? That -- I cannot deduce. How I wish you didn't asked me that question, but you did.

"Anong nangyari sa iyo?" "Kami, Kami ok lang, pero ikaw?"

And my quick retort was, "What? Why? Why not, What made me different from you?" "Are we not similarly situated?"
<You ma'am are a bigot if not a pretentious self important porcine.Oh, quite the self righteous, ma'am?>